Version 0.30: July 23, 2000
- First public release, update fixes to
Z-Song and Sheex's final report
- Ruling Game and War Game completely fixed (well, say 98%)
- Business Game now playable. Though the look is not very
satisfactory due to some technical difficulties, players
should have no problem finishing the game.
- Japanese in the Tournament is translated and inserted.
Only the "miss", "dark",
"stun" in the battles and the ending credits
- Release name editor with the patch so that the player can
enter their names with a better look.
- A secret hack has been inserted.
Version 0.23: June 9, 2000
- Update fixes up to (wraith)'s final(?)
report, plus some of my own updates.
- Basically made for new beta testers for the final phrase
of beta test.
Version 0.22: May 12, 2000
- Remove the infinite loop which makes the
game crash at certain locations.
- This is an emergency release, so nothing
reported after May 7 is implemented in this patch.
Version 0.21: May 7, 2000
- Fix about 95% of all bugs reported before
- Ruling game should work better.
Version 0.20: April 22, 2000
- A formal beta release (for beta testers
- Everything translated, inserted and
formatted, except that the Business Game is glitchy and
the Credits (Names that appear in the ending) are not
changed. There are other minor places which remains
Japanese (like the "Miss" that appears in the
- Alpha testing done. Julians scenario
has been completely (well, as far as I know) play-tested
and debugged. Other characters have been play-tested up
to the end of the Reward ceremony. The War game and
Ruling game are not fully tested yet, and the Business
Game is glitchy.
- Comparison of Lees scripts and my
scripts is complete.
- Release of various documents
Version 0.10: Nov 15, 1999
- First release to one of the beta testers.
- Everything in the Prologue of all 8
characters completed, including most non-dialogue stuffs
like monster names, item names, tech names, descriptions
etc. Only dialogues up to the reward ceremony are
Version 0.20: July 22, 2000
- Release the game manual, gameplay hints
and the walkthrough FAQ
Version 0.10: April 22, 2000
- First and a partial release to public.